The type of personal information I collect and process from you
- Name, address, telephone number
- Medical history
How I get personal info and why I have it
- Your personal information is provided to me directly from you
- To book an appointment
- Contacted to me via website, email, telephone call, social media, texts or WhatsApp
- So I can contact you regarding bookings
- Identify individuals
- Consultations for chemical services
I also receive personal info indirectly from the following scenarios...
- I keep records of treatments and hair services
- Results of tests ( skin, hair, incompatibility)
- Results of each service/ treatment
Your information is used to
- Provide the correct service
- Identify your needs
- send marketing content/ emails
I will not share any of your information, your information is only for the use of myself (Toni Colgan) trading as Toni Ann-Marie Hairdressing.
I will Share photos/videos with your verbal consent which can be withdrawn at any time.
How your information is stored
All information is stored digitally on my phone and/or laptop which are both password protected. Any paper work i.e. treatments cards or consultation sheets are stored in a locked safe.
How long with your information be kept
Your personal information will be stored for 6 years due to tax laws. I will retain the minimum required data for this purpose. Treatment details will be kept for 1 year, if I do not hear from you or provide a service, I will then dispose that information by shredding and disposing of written copies and deleting any digital copies.
- You have the right to request any information that is held about you
- You have the right to request information is updated or removed if not valid or relevant
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time by emailing Toni at firstname.lastname@example.org